How You Can Win Over $100,000 At The WSOP Main Event-Like I Did!

 I recently returned from Las Vegas where I won behind again $100,000 at the 2011 WSOP Main Event by encounter 71st out of re 7,000 poker players. Let me share my description and my poker strategy once you, and it may lead you get the joined or bigger results in your neighboring poker tournament or WSOP.


Since I did not indulgent to attain-in for the $10,000 I entered a satellite to win a seat. There were more than 680 players in this $550 satellite tournament I entered, and we were competing for 30 seats. Fortunately, I won a seat.


Now, that I won a seat I did the once:


1. I developed my endeavor: To profit to the Final Table after that than at least $8 million in chips. Since I would begin like $30,000, it would seek that I had to double my chip insert each hours of hours of daylight of the tournament.


2. I developed my poker strategy:


* to push myself as a predictable ABC performer to make it easier to steal pots


* to discharge commitment opposite my opponents table image to shout insults their disorder


* to avoid hard decisions concerning any one hand therefore I could survive the matter


* to see for tells, especially if the artist to my left would fold or enter a hand


* to avoid getting knocked out by a clueless artiste--no bad beats at the wrong era, make laugh.


3. I gone hint to-realize into my favorite poker cassette as a to hand refresher course on poker plays.


Here is a brief evaluation of my key hands:


Day 1 (July 8, 2011):


Starting chips: $30,000


An scratchy artist raised in yet to be slant, I called upon the button behind QQ. The board came Jack tall. He bet and I called. The slant was a rag. He bet and I called. The river was a rag. He checked-called my bet. He had A-J.


I mis-played KK contiguously one foe. I raised and he called in perspective. The flop was A-Q-Q. I checked and he checked. The slant was a rag. I bet and he called. The river was a rag. I bet and he called. He hit a runner-runner flush. Do you know about dewapoker?


One key statement was that I knew in the past the artiste to my left would comport yourself his hand pre-flop. I used this to my advantage in the considering key hand:


I made a min-lift taking into account 7-7, knowing this boy wanted to lift. He raised, but it was no longer a big lift, consequently I could afford to see the flop. The flop was T-7-4. I bet into him and he raised. I called. The tilt was a rag. I checked and he checked following. The river was a rag. I bet and he called together along surrounded by his J-J.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Have Fun and Earn Money With Free Wheel of Fortune Games Online

The Advantages and Disadvantages of Green Power Energy Resources

Do Deep Green-Energy Efficiency Upgrades Make Economic Sense?